This course is suitable for anyone who has recently moved into sales management. All elements of managing a sales team are investigated in relation to the delegate’s company environment. Each aspect of managing a sales team is discussed and analysed. Delegates can start to develop their own management style in an environment that encourages good practice.
- Within the structure of the sales team where is communication taking place between management and its sales people and what is communicated?
- How do the building blocks of the sales manager’s job aid communication?
- How can sales activity be monitored in a way that gives early indication of success or failure?
- Where are the gaps in your team – what needs to be developed?
- Summary of course work and development of an individual action plan
By the end of the course delegates will be familiar with all aspects of sales management. They will be able to analyse their own sales environment and ascertain whether more input is needed. Delegates leave with an action plan to take back to their workplace.
Salesnet is a highly-experienced sales and marketing consultancy and training provider. Each of our courses can be customized to your requirements and run either at your location or in a conveniently located training venue. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.