This course is aimed at business people with no previous training in selling. Theory is supported by practical exercises that create a dynamic and inclusive learning environment. The course content draws out sales aptitude and builds confidence in those who need to achieve sales results in a commercial marketplace.
- The psychology behind the sales call
- Structure of an effective sales call
- Skills employed during a sales call
- Applying the sales process to telephone marketing
- Practical exercises illustrating essential sales skills
- Role play and evaluation
- Summary of course work and development of an individual action plan
By the end of the course delegates will be fully briefed on all aspects of the sales process and have practical experience of how it can be used within a commercial environment to maximize effective outcomes. Delegates will be able to explain the stages of the sales process and understand the skills to employ at each stage. They will have practical experience of applying the sales structure to their own sales environment and will give and receive feedback during the course.
Salesnet is a highly-experienced sales and marketing consultancy and training provider. Each of our courses can be customized to your requirements and run either at your location or in a conveniently located training venue. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.